Last modified: Apr 3rd, 2015
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Your privacy matters to Nexobuild so whether you are new to Nexobuild or a long-time user, please do take the time to get to know our practices and if you have any questions consult this page.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users - from figuring out basic stuff like which language you speak, to more complex things.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for. When you do, we'll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, telephone number or credit card.
Information we get from your use of our services. We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you visit a website that uses our advertising services or you view and interact with our ads and content. This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number). Nexobuild may associate your device identifiers or phone number with your Nexobuild Account.
When you use our services or view content provided by Nexobuild, we may automatically collect and store certain information inserver logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- telephony log information like your phone number, calling-party number, forwarding numbers, time and date of calls, duration of calls, SMS routing information and types of calls.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
When you use a location-enabled Nexobuild service, we may collect and process information about your actual location, like GPS signals sent by a mobile device. We may also use various technologies to determine location, such as sensor data from your device that may, for example, provide information on nearby Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
Unique application numbers:
Certain services include a unique application number. This number and information about your installation (for example, the operating system type and application version number) may be sent to Nexobuild when you install or uninstall that service or when that service periodically contacts our servers, such as for automatic updates.
We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such asbrowser web storage (including HTML 5) and application data caches.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers:
We and our partners use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a Nexobuild service, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect Nexobuild and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content.
When you contact Nexobuild, we may keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services.
Nexobuild processes personal information on our servers in many countries around the world. We may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
Information you share
Many of our services let you share information with others such as emailing, granting access etc. Remember that when you share information you are responsible for them.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Nexobuild unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Nexobuild when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Nexobuild if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Nexobuild, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect Nexobuild and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold.
Compliance and cooperation with regulatory authorities